Thanks for your interest in Guest Posting for Travel CPAP Machines!
I'm always after new, interesting and current materials to provide to my readers. So if this interests you and you have well-written, unique content that will engage my audience and provide a valuable user experience, I certainly encourage you to Guest Post on TravelCPAPMachine.com. I do have a few posting guidelines though and this is to ensure my blog stays 100% clean, legal and allowable in the Search Engines eyes.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Before submitting your post, please take note of the following guidelines:
- Your submission will be reviewed and if it will be beneficial to our Travel CPAP & Sleep Apnea readers, it is likely to be published.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content and not be published elsewhere.
- Posts must be a minimum of 1000 words long.
- Sumbissions may not be political or religious in nature.
- Be sure to check your spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ensure any links are relevant to the topic and working.
- Product reviews are accepted, however do not include any affiliate links.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Submit your proposed post via e-mail to email@example.com. Word doc format is preferred. Also include any relevant images you may have.
- Make sure you are available for contributing to the comments once your post has been published.
- In exchange for well written content, we will allow one "dofollow" link back your website (if you have one).
Guest posts are reviewed within 1 week and if accepted will be published within 2 weeks. The Author will be given a dofollow link back to their site if requested.
Topics Of Interest
I am most interested in topics based on the 6 Best Travel CPAP Machine Reviews I have on the site, which are:
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Auto
- ResMED Airmini Auto
- HDM Z1 Auto
- ResMED Airsense 10 Auto
- Transcend II Auto
- Apex XT Auto
These articles can be actual user experiences, advice, hacks and any handy tips you may have. Additionally, I am also interested in any topics related to CPAP Masks, Accessories, Anit-Snoring Devices and Sleep Apnea. The following are hints for article titles that I would certainly be looking to publish:
- How To Assemble...
- Family Considerations...
- Different Types...
- What To Buy For...
- When Will I Need...
- What Happens If...
- Best Cleaning Methods For.....
How To Submit Your Guest Posting Article
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email your proposed post to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
- Your full name
- The URL of your blog or website (if applicable)
- Your article title
- The body of your post (attached using Word format)
- Attach any relevant images
- A short author’s bio
Looking forward to receiving your Guest Post Enquiry soon. Bradley