TravelCPAPMachine.com values the privacy of its Users and has such developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- TravelCPAPMachine.com will collect a User’s full name and email address when subscribing to the website, however a User is entitled to use the site anonymously.
- TravelCPAPMachine.com may use a User’s information for the purposes of responding to individual needs; to improve our website; and to send periodic emails.
- TravelCPAPMachine.com may retain personal information indefinitely.
- TravelCPAPMachine.com may make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- TravelCPAPMachine.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
- TravelCPAPMachine.com contains Advertisements, Sponsored Posts and Affiliate links. If you interact with one of the above, you will be taken to a third-party website outside of the control of TravelCPAPMachine.com.
What's New On Our Sleep Apnea Blog
Does using a CPAP make you gain weight? It’s a common question and there is a connection between sleep apnea and extra weight. Obesity greatly increases the probability of someone developing sleep apnea. We’ll explain that a bit more as we uncover other issues that make the weight gain and sleep apnea argument a bit easier to understand.
Why am I more tired after using CPAP, you ask. Well, considering that adding a CPAP machine to your sleep routine is very likely going to require some adjustment on your part, being tired after CPAP therapy is a common side effect. You may not realize it at first, but chances are, you are going to experience a period early in the use of CPAP apparatus where you are going to be tired.
Can a CPAP machine cause headaches? It is a fair question and headaches are often associated with CPAP therapy, but not in the way you may think they are. Before we look into the connection between CPAP therapy and headaches, let’s first learn a bit more about CPAP. Then we will explore the question, can CPAP cause headaches, and the headaches often suffered by CPAP machine users.