TravelCPAPMachine.com values the privacy of its Users and has such developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- TravelCPAPMachine.com will collect a User’s full name and email address when subscribing to the website, however a User is entitled to use the site anonymously.
- TravelCPAPMachine.com may use a User’s information for the purposes of responding to individual needs; to improve our website; and to send periodic emails.
- TravelCPAPMachine.com may retain personal information indefinitely.
- TravelCPAPMachine.com may make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- TravelCPAPMachine.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
- TravelCPAPMachine.com contains Advertisements, Sponsored Posts and Affiliate links. If you interact with one of the above, you will be taken to a third-party website outside of the control of TravelCPAPMachine.com.
What's New On Our Sleep Apnea Blog
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is when the upper airway collapses and obstructs the air flow. OSA is most often associated with men, snoring and obesity, so recognising the peculiar symptoms and potential risks for sleep apnea in women is increasingly important. It is often the disruptive effect on a partner that triggers concerns which can be dangerous if not diagnosed, understood or remedied.
It’s not easy to get a good night’s sleep nowadays, and that is likely due to not knowing how to maintain your bedroom for a healthier sleep. However, sleep is necessary for us to restore our powers and gain strength for one more day full of challenges. If we’re lucky, we should be getting around 8 hours of sleep each night. Here are some maintenance sleep tips to help you out.
Just what is sleep apnea? In today’s fast paced lifestyle, people seldom find time for a good-night sleep. Excessive work, unhealthy diet, less work-outs and hitting the bed late shrink the resting time. It is well documented that individuals should get at least 8 hours of sleep per day. It is necessary for your body to rest and when your cells work in synchronization to refresh you.