TravelCPAPMachine.com values the privacy of its Users and has such developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- TravelCPAPMachine.com will collect a User’s full name and email address when subscribing to the website, however a User is entitled to use the site anonymously.
- TravelCPAPMachine.com may use a User’s information for the purposes of responding to individual needs; to improve our website; and to send periodic emails.
- TravelCPAPMachine.com may retain personal information indefinitely.
- TravelCPAPMachine.com may make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- TravelCPAPMachine.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
- TravelCPAPMachine.com contains Advertisements, Sponsored Posts and Affiliate links. If you interact with one of the above, you will be taken to a third-party website outside of the control of TravelCPAPMachine.com.
What's new on our Sleep Apnea Blog
Sleep and healing injuries can be a frustrating situation for many people, especially when those parts of their body are in pain or constantly throbbing. The pain is usually a result lying on one side, on your back or in any position that puts pressure on the injured part of your body. So here are 5 Products and Techniques to help ease your pain you sleep better at night.
Having trouble falling asleep? Maybe you’re stressed from work, worried about a loved one or just got the monkey mind going. Whatever the reason is, know that it’s completely normal. Are you wondering what you can do to get back into a normal sleep routine again? Well, you came to the right place. I've got you covered with these 5 Steps On How To Sleep Better At Night.
We have mаdе remarkable progress іn рrоvіdіng a sleeping solution and launched our first self-healthcare monitor: Lookee® Sleep Monitor. Besides the sleep monitoring of your blood oxygen saturation level, heart rate and movement that it does, we even invented some new features. These include the Vibrating Alarm and the soft silicone Finger Ring Sensor that we got patented.